giovedì 12 settembre 2019

Medusaland | Lens Review


Medusalanddotcom👀
🌸 check the store and use my discount code martihope to get a %off 🌸



Geolica Euro Lady Aqua Blue GS-A12 Circle Lenses
Contact Lens Info
Diameter : 14.2mm
Water Content : 40%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 3 Month
Prescription :-0.00 ~ -8.00
Packing Per Box : One pair of lenses

The Store sent me two contact lens and a lens case!!


MY REAL EYES COLOR



WITH LENS

The lenses were comfy and easy to wear, and even though
I have delicate eyes, they didn’t bother me at all!
Plus, my green eyes were completely covered by the blue color of the contacts!





1.) How to wear and remove contact lense in right way
2.) Wear and care of circle lens by medusaland
3.) Can Circle lenses continured wear yearly?



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento