mercoledì 23 gennaio 2019

Pinky Paradise Lenses Review


Im happy to share with you my first review for PINKY PARADISE

The store sent me 2 circle lenses of different colors (blue and light brown), lenses case, hair pins, panda post-it, tattoo, stickers and an eyes mask.


🌸 Use my code MARTI.HOPE
to get a free gift over your order 🌸


🔹 Beauty
First of all I used the hair pins, then I put on the eyes mask and I let it dry 30minutes!



🔹 Lenses
The lenses were so easy to wear and really comfortable.
My eyes are green, so you can see the colors effects on a green base comparing both eyes side by side. The pictures were taken with a natural light.
These lenses are great for a natural effect, in particular the brown one!


MY NATURAL COLOR

BLUE LENS

BROWN LENS



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento